Thursday, February 17, 2011

Monday & Tuesday's Progress

Got more rust cut out of the car and fabbed a sheet metal pieces for the rear...

 Lovely



 Cut out more of door sill
 Rear quarter was blistering here, also found rust lurking inside

 Removed instrument cluster
 Put spacers on the steering column bracket to lower the column.
 Greased the bushing

 New center section I made to be welded in 

Right side boot floor panel I made

 Two together. I'll probably need to trim the outer edge back a bit but I wanted to leave plenty of length

  New panel I made for right rear
 This is what I made for the other side. I might try to salvage this one as it isn't as bad as it looks. We'll see...

I probably won't really get to work on the car much today or tomorrow, but I'm not on call this weekend so I should make some good progress. I'm going to set up the welder this weekend for mig using co2 for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment