Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update 4/3/11

Finally, an update! I've been busy prepping and painting panels and the body itself. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

I was able to get the back and sides primed and painted, and the top is primed. I went with a gloss black as I didn't want to look at primer gray.


Like I say, the roof is primed and will be painted white.
Hood is primed and painted
Boot lid is primed, painted and mostly assembled.
Door is primed, painted and completely back together.

I don't have too much left to do. The front end still needs to be sanded, primed and painted. The top needs to be painted, and the driver's door needs to be primed, painted and put back together. Then just need to reassemble the rest of the car. Also, I'm waiting on my cooling parts and just ordered a carpet kit, 3 point harness and roof aerial. Also going to get some floor insulation to keep out noise and some heat wrap for the headers.

I'm planning to sand and paint the car with my guns this summer when we get some warm weather. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment