Monday, April 4, 2011

Update 4/4/11

More updates and pictures...

Got the roof painted white today, along with the rear end back together.

Passenger door fit up very well, considering all of the pieces that I had to make.
Fuel tank is back in.
Boot lid is still blue so I can color match the blue later on.

Right now, I'm hoping to get the front end painted late tomorrow or early wednesday, which will just leave the driver's door (which is in need of some work). Hoping my cooling parts and seals will ship very soon. More updates to come...

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on the car. I will have to make it out to a Solo and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. The car is coming along well. It's far from perfect, but looks much better and is much more solid.

    How about you? Any interesting projects going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now own a 94 z24 cavalier with a GM L67 swap in it. It is noise heavy and torque happy so I doubt it will come out for a autox. Plus it has a de-powered steering rack so it would be hell to whip around cones. I don't think I will have anything to drive this season again at this rate. Still figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to see you and best of luck!

    Will have pictures of the painted front up in a bit...

    ReplyDelete